Shipping & Returns
Anything80s knows that you have many choices on the internet when it comes to classic Vinyl, Videogames and Toys. We appreciate you have considered Anything80s. We are a small company committed to providing you with easy, dependable, and fast service.
Your purchase from Anything80s.Com is subject to the following policies:
Warranty of Items
Anything80s takes pride in providing some of the best quality vinyl, videogames and toys available on the internet. We painstakingly test, grade for quality, and clean every item in our archives.
- On videogames and toys, we will list any operating or cosmetic defect in detail. More details on rarity and grading can be found in our Videogame and Toy Grading FAQ.
- On our vinyl records, we use the Goldmine Rating System of M, NM, VG, G, F & P. For more information, check out our Vinyl Grading FAQ.
We guarantee all our items are shipped out in working/usable condition (unless otherwise specified in item descriptions). All items will be packed appropriately. We cannot be responsible for damage resulting from the shipping carrier.
If you are unhappy with any items upon receipt, please contact Anything80s to discuss returns or other options. We want you to be a repeat customer!
In order to provide our customers with some of the best pricing on the internet, we have instituted a minimum purchase (before tax and shipping) of $8. All orders less than $8.00 will be charged a $3.00 Minimum Order Fee.
Availability of Items
Most of our items for sale are one-of-a-kind, used items. Although our website utilizes real-time stock quantities, some items may not be available at purchase time. These items may be part of a pending sale, or damaged and non-saleable. We will notify you and adjust your invoice accordingly. Note, you will not be charged our Minimum Order Fee if an adjusted invoice falls below $10 due to unavailable items. Again, due to the rarity of most items, we cannot backorder any items.
How We Determine Shipping Costs
Anything80s.com strives to provide reasonable shipping rates. We use Real-Time software to determine accurate shipping costs during checkout.
- Each item in our store has been weighed for shipment.
- At checkout, you may choose- from USPS Priority Mail as well as several options from UPS.
- Each order includes a $0.50 packing charge. For most items, we use NEW cardboard containers specifically designed to hold vinyl records, videogames, and board games. We take every precaution to ensure your purchase arrives safely.